With this mod you can give yourself items, change gamemode and much more!
IMPORTANT: This mod requires Minecraft: Pocket Edition. You can download it from the Play store.
Toolbox is a launcher/modification for Minecraft: PE (MCPE) that allows you to give yourself items (just like in the popular Too Many Items modification), potion effects, enchant items, see valuable blocks using a special mode called X-Ray, and much more!
– Missing an item in Survival? Just select it from the menu.
– Dark caves will no longer be a problem if you enable Fullbright mode.
– Navigate with ease using the Minimap.
– Got tired of walking every time you need to get an item from main chest? Create a teleport command!
– Can’t find diamonds for hours? Just activate the X-Ray mode.
Download this application and become a master of Minecraft: Pocket Edition!
– Build complex structures in creative more easily with Rapid Build and Reach.
Note: This app is not affiliated with Minecraft, Mojang or Microsoft
* 1.16.40.02 support
* Initial experimental version of Rapid Build v2 (only supported on 1.16.40.02)
* Tracers (only supported on 1.16.40.02)
|Updated||Sep 06, 2020 (2 months ago)|
|Developer||Toolbox for Minecraft|